Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So where is Buffalo?

I heard this asked a lot of me from my co-workers and friends this past week. Yes it is Buffalo, New York. Ok now that we got that cleared up! The game, well I listened to half of it in anger and the other half in partial dis-belief.

I know this was a let down game, I know that we most likely used this past week to prepare for USC not Buffalo, but at the same time seeing 10-0 and half and 17-7 half way through the third was just insane. Buffalo is one of the worst teams in Division I, most likely Arkansas State will be a harder team to play. With all that said, it was nice to see that Tate has some real promise and almost nice to see Brandon Cox kind of struggle through some things and get it write headed into three SEC games that will put us in the West driver seat or see us drop from the radar. So I will take 38-7, I would have liked that score in the first half so all the starters would have been officially removed, but hey I will take it. Plus not to mention based on the scores around the top 25, a lot of teams had let downs.

Then there is the issue of #22. And some of you might call me harsh, but there is nothing good about him having a good game against Buffalo, because all that can do it possibly put it into Tubbervilles head that he can play in big games. Lets get this straight he had one good game that is it, one good game! Say it over and over, it does not make up for the fumbles and lost yards that he posts everytime he is on the field against any team worth a dang. So please Tommy keep Trey off the field and just let the 6th year senior graduate. Ok said my peace on that.

Lastly there is the issue of the Bama game. I am not going to laugh or point, because I really do believe Karma is a...well you know. But I will say after last year getting ripped into by Bama fans after the John Vaughn incident and after this past week getting ripped into that we are cheaters and won on a bad call, I did take a small amount of pleasure seeing the ball kicked wide right, but couldn't help but feel for the guy when he did it again in overtime. I am of the belief that a good Bama teams serves Auburn in the long run and would like to see the Iron Bowl become more than a rivalry game, but I did enjoy that game just a little bit.

WAR EAGLE - ALWAYS FEELS GOOD TO BE 4-0!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Darman said...

And by "USC" he means the fake USC.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Oh the USC that might get its national title and "fake" national title taken away...oh that one :). Ok fine University of South Carolina, it is just so much more typing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home